I live in Singapore and serve as the assistant director for coaching development at the Singapore Sport Institute (SSI).
I am indeed fortunate to spend most of my time involved with subjects that I am fascinated about – sport, education and psychology. My role as coach developer mainly involves training and supporting coaches. I’m also coaching the national Goalball teams, and helping athletes competing at different sports and levels (school to the Olympics) improve their mental game.
I often get to share my work as a sport and psychology coach at conferences, and also serve as a consultant to sport teams, schools and companies.
Why this Blog?
One of my main motivations for this blog is to share and discuss with fellow coaches how we can integrate the intentional teaching of values and mental skills into our day-to-day coaching practices. This will not only help our athletes to practice more effectively and to perform better in sports, but to perform better in the game of life too!
This isn’t just about Sport, its Life…
Coach Developer, Sport & Psychology Coach
- Bachelor of Arts (Physical Education)
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology)
- Mental Game Coaching Professional (MGCP, USA)
- RP-SSI Certificate in Athlete Life Coaching
- International Council for Coaching Excellence (ICCE) Coach Developer
- International Paralympic Committee (IPC) Coach Educator